- Describe a situation where you had to identify vehicle faults and explain them to a customer
- Tell me about how you record the work you have done.
- What suggestions do you have for improving systems/tools/equipment that you have to use?
- Define automotive engineering?
- What is the difference between automotive engineering and automobile engineering?
- When were you last through emergency and first aid/defibrillator training? (bring copies of all training certificates.)
- Are you experienced on our type aircraft?
- Do you have culinary skills and are you good with food presentation?
- Do you know how much this job pays? What are your salary requirements?
- How do you feel about being away from home for extended periods of time?
- Do you have any other outstanding bids right now? If these turn into jobs, will your job drop to the bottom of the list?
- How do you manage your jobs on a day-to day basis?
- Do you know how to read and interpret blue prints or electrical drawings? If not, can you learn?
- How long do you plan on staying with the company?
- What kind of worker would your last employer say you were?
Tourism & Hospitality
- What do you consider to be good hygiene practices on the job?
- Can you give me an example of a situation where you solved a problem for a customer who was unhappy?
- How do you handle difficult co-workers?
- Can you explain what the Heimlich maneuver is, when to use it and how to perform it?
- How do you handle a rush?
- Please mention something about your overall consultant experience? Why did you resign from your previous organization?
- Tell us about the major job duties and responsibilities as an HR consultant?
- What mode of communication do you prefer the most to advertise the job openings and how do you maintain the records for the same?
- Discuss the process of receiving and evaluating the contender resumes against a particular job opening.
- What is the detailed procedure of managing an interview and short listing a deserving candidate?
IT & ITes
- How did you go about promoting a policy that you were handling?
- On the scale of 1 to 10, how would you rate yourself as an insurance sale professional?
- How are you at achieving sales targets? Can you walk us through how you were successful at reaching your targets?
- Define the term ?nsurance? What do you think is insurance?
- What are the different types of insurance?
Media & Entertainment
- How would you deal with a large volume of writing each month, at least five stories?
- Tell us about your training and experience in reading large amounts of information and gleaning the main idea?
- Would you prefer different versions of news for newspaper and web and Why?
- What if the Sunday-only reader wants a different kind of newspaper from the weekday home-delivered reader, and different from the person who picks up a paper at the coffee shop at lunch time?
- What section in the newspaper would you change if you have the option and how?
- Have you worked in retail before? (Let? assume you haven?. Think about whether you have ever sold anything to anyone, how about selling an idea to your parents? Think about how you like sales associates to sell to you.)
- Can you work for a minimum of 16 hours a week?
- Can you work shifts? late nights and early mornings? Weekends?
- Why do you want to work in retail?
- Why should I hire you?
- How long have you been working as a textile designer?
- What have you majorly learnt from your previous experience that you would like to bring into this job, if you are selected?
- What are the qualifications you possess which make you a skilled textile designer?
- How do you start do create a design?
- What preparations do you do before starting to working for a new project?
- Tell me about your work experiences so far.
- What gives you the most satisfaction about your job?
- What gives you the least satisfaction about your job?
- What is it that attracted you to this position?
- Why are you leaving/did you leave your last employer?
- Tell me about how you ensure that the work that you do is of high quality.
- Think about a situation in the past where a colleague has not turned up for work. What part did you play in helping to manage the situation?
- What matters most to you about the company you work for?
- What matters most to you about the person you work for?
- Tell me what you know about us.
- Are there any questions you would like to ask me?
- What are your salary expectations from this job?
- Kindly mention something about the weaknesses and strengths of your resume. Why did you leave your last job when you were working on a good job position?
- Tell me about yourself.
- What are your greatest strengths?